Corona update 29 November 2021
These measures will apply from Monday 29 November until the Christmas holidays (provisionally).
The number of infections in Flanders is still rising. That is why it is essential for us to keep respecting all safety measures very strictly, including the new, stricter ones:
- Are you a student in degree 2 (Threshold), 3 (Vantage) or 4 (Effectiveness) in the training courses for foreign languages or in Dutch as a foreign language (NT2)? Then your teacher will be switching to distance learning from Monday 22 November onwards, for the time being until the Christmas holidays. Your teacher will give you all the necessary practical information.
- Are you a student in another course? Then always wear your face mask when you come to the campus: during class, in the building as well as outside on the campus, even if you keep 1.5m distance.
- So keep as much distance as possible. The 1.5m remains a good rule.
- Fresh air reduces the risk of infection. So maximum ventilation is very important:
So please come to the campus in appropriate, warmer clothes.
- During classes, the windows or doors are slightly open to provide permanent ventilation.
- During the breaks, the windows and doors are opened wide to ventilate the classroom properly.
- We will continue to provide hand gels in the current places. Please make use of them and encourage others to do the same.
- It remains possible to register for a course, have an intake interview or take a language level test on campus by making an appointment with the administrative office.
- Feeling unwell during the class? Or do you think you might be infected? Please inform your teacher or the administration office as soon as possible and stay at home, just to be on the safe side.
- Are you returning from a trip abroad? Please check https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels what to do when you arrive in Belgium.