You will receive the partial certificate of Spaans waystage A + Spaans waystage B in the course Spaans richtgraad 1 if you pass this module.
In Spanish 2, daring to speak and willingness to communicate are already more central. We review and deepen the acquired knowledge of level 1. There is a systematic review of the 1st year, which then serves as a foundation to build on further in this 2nd year.
We do this in the following way:
- we start from practical situations in daily life
- grammar and vocabulary are taught in an interactive way
- we start from the students’ personal input and knowledge
- We use different forms of work: individually, in groups or as a whole class in order to practise and apply the subject matter optimally
- you get new topics of conversation (everything about the house, recycling, going to a hotel, shopping, eating habits, physical appearance and character, clothing, parties and traditions, social media and new technologies ...)
- you learn to talk in a better and more complex way in the past tense
- you learn to express yourself in the future tense
- you will be encouraged to express feelings, wishes and needs in different situations
- you get to know Spanish and Latin American culture even better
Do not buy a handbook before the start of the classes. Your teacher will give you the right information during the first class.