You will receive the partial certificate of Spaans threshold 1A + Spaans threshold 1B in the course Spaans richtgraad 2 if you pass this module.
In this level you start with the Threshold levels: in these levels you start to become an independent language user. The grammatical knowledge you have already acquired is thoroughly practised in real language situations. The challenges in all four skills become more ambitious and one learns to express oneself in more complex language areas: expressing one's opinion, feelings and preferences are now central.
We do this in the following way:
- we start from practical situations in everyday life
- grammar and vocabulary are taught in an interactive way
- we start from the students’ personal input and knowledge
- we deal with topics of personal interest to the students
- we use different forms of work: individually, in groups or as a whole class in order to practise and apply the subject matter optimally.
- you will be given new discussion topics (hobbies and leisure, daily activities, gastronomy and recipes, culture and diversity, cinema, health, ...).
- you learn to talk in a more complex way in the past tense, about childhood and historically relevant events
- you learn to express yourself better in the future tense
- we give even more opportunities to express feelings, wishes and needs in different situations
- get to know Spanish and Latin American culture even better: history, gastronomy and cinema ...
Do not buy a handbook before the start of the classes. Your teacher will give you the right information during the first class.