You will receive the partial certificate of Spaans threshold 3A + Spaans threshold 3B in the course Spaans richtgraad 2 if you pass this module.
From Spanish 5 on you speak more and more fluently. Additional focus is placed on listening to excerpts from the news and radio programmes and you learn to give your opinion on the basis of newspaper articles, blogs, internet forums ....
We do this in the following way:
- grammar and vocabulary are taught in an interactive way
- we start from the students’ personal input and knowledge
- the role of grammar is now more supportive and focused on the specific problems of each student
- the variety of themes and activities offers a perfect opportunity to expand vocabulary
- we use different forms of work: individually, in groups or as a whole class in order to practise and apply the subject matter optimally
- various themes are addressed (traffic, our planet, health, travel planning, work, voluntary work, social media, etc.)
- you learn to formulate hypotheses
- you learn to express yourself in a nuanced way
- you get to know Spanish and Latin American culture even better: written media and short films
Do not buy a handbook before the start of the classes. Your teacher will give you the right information during the first class.