You will receive the partial certificate of Spaans waystage A + Spaans waystage B in the course Spaans richtgraad 1 if you pass this module.
In level 2, daring to speak and willingness to communicate are already more central. We review and deepen the acquired knowledge of level 1. There is a systematic review of the 1st year, which then serves as a foundation to build on further in this 2nd year.
We do this in the following way:
- we start from practical situations in daily life
- grammar and vocabulary are taught in an interactive way
- we start from the students’ personal input and knowledge
- We use different forms of work: individually, in groups or as a whole class in order to practise and apply the subject matter optimally
- you get new topics of conversation (everything about the house, recycling, going to a hotel, shopping, eating habits, physical appearance and character, clothing, parties and traditions, social media and new technologies ...)
- you learn to talk in a better and more complex way in the past tense
- you learn to express yourself in the future tense
- you will be encouraged to express feelings, wishes and needs in different situations
- you get to know Spanish and Latin American culture even better
What are the additional costs?
We use a coursebook or syllabus during the classes. The teacher will tell you in the first class which coursebooks will be used. The guide price for the coursebook varies between 20 and 50 euros.
- Coursebook Halle and Rode:
Agencia ELE 1 (A1) Nueva Edicion (Libro de clase) € 30.00
ISBN 978-84-977-8953-0 en ISBN 978-90-545-1669-9
Agencia ELE 1 (A1) Nueva Edicion (Libro de ejercicios) € 20.00
ISBN 978-84-977-8954-7 en ISBN 978-90-545-1670-5